PHOTOGRAPHY COURSES are coming from early 2019…
Stephen has been asked on numerous occasions, ” Why do you not start to introduce photography courses into your business”
So we have decided to just do this..
Dates will be available to book from Feb 2019, so you can choose your date.
Stephen is a fully qualified professional photographer, and has been Freelance for over 20 years, undertaking Social and Commercial photography with a very impressive portfolio which can be viewed on his website www.stephenredfern.co.uk He is a qualified member of the British Institute of Professional Photographers (BIPP), and also a member of the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB). He has also been a serving member of the Committee of the North West region of the Master Photographers Association (MPA) and has a current DBS.
Aimed at those who are photography enthusiasts in order to understand how to take photo’s and to get the most from your camera.
• The use of lights this being the most important element in photography
• The basis of digital photography
• Viewpoint/composition/focus/shutter speed & exposure/Relationship between colour and tone
• Looking at work of others, analysing & critique
• Range of material, software and hardware, and development of ideas
• Learning how to analyse their own work and others, learning to be positively critical of own work and others enabling confidence of their own high standards
• Developing a creative, experimental attitude to work
• Looking at the range of photography genres, ie photo-journalistic, landscape, portrait etc
• Qualities of lighting in both studio and location work
I have already a useful library of research books/techniques all will be available to use in the studio.
Important note: Valuables, bring your own camera, though Stephen Redfern Photography accepts no responsibility for liability to your own camera, studio equipment is available for use, but I insist on exercising care and any damages will have to be paid for.
This is a one day session, from 10am til 4pm, with flexibility if we over-run or lead to further sessions.
Cost: £80.00 and is limited to 6 spaces with lunch provided.
DATES WILL BE THROUGHOUT 2019 AND YOU MAY PURCHASE VOUCHERS FROM STEPHEN AS GIFTS FOR THESE EVENTS.
Be prepared to go out on location – relevant footwear/raincoats or sunglasses!!
To book, please ring the studio on 07801-957-362. Or click the link to my opening page, here you can click on the tab to book your photography course and pay on-line.
Stephen can also undertake 1 to 1 sessions over a half day session as well, please ask for details.